- To strive for overall development of children and adult in education and health particularly the underprivileged sections of society.
- To teach them basics of living in hygienice surroundings and also how to assimilate nutritional items in their meals.
- To work with and support underprivileged students for higher studies through academic assistance and career counseling.
- To motivate children and their parents to join the education system and to help them in the admission process.
- To provide them every facility related to their education and overall development.
To train national staff to continue the service as independently as possible.
- Training of new assistants to become able enough to practice concepts and work as an assistant with professionalism and understanding.
- On-going training of national staff in skills such as education planning, personal hygiene, statistics and reporting.
- Training on listening and supporting spiritually our children and their families.
- To create opportunity for internationally trained educationists and healthcare professionals to work alongside national staff.
- Identify new international staff with professional qualifications to come for a minimum of 1 year.
- To facilitate good induction into local culture, including language study, adequate accommodation and managerial support.
- To ensure working alongside national staff to improve nationals’s professional capacity, project management, and scope of services offered.
- To keep communication open at all times between staff members both in and out of India
- To create opportunity
- Partnership with other organisations / groups with similar vision.
- To create training opportunities
- To document learnt experiences to be passed on to others going on to the field.
- Networking with other training institutions to promote developing world opportunities.